Sunday, July 17, 2011

After chemo, a new journey begins..

Like the last time, this is the mask that will be placed over my head as I undergo RT. Pretty cool-eh?

Glad to report that I have finished my chemotherapy. The sixth and final round was on July 11. The onco has recommended that I undergo 35 rounds of radiotherapy starting July 25.

This will be administered daily except on weekends. It seems to be similar to what I had to go through during my first journey in 1999.

But I understand the RT machine is much better and more precise so hopefully the side effects won't be as bad.

I thank God for covering me with so much love and prayers from family and friends, and even total strangers who connect with me via my writings.

God Bless You All. Again, if you desire to comment on this post, do also send me an email at ewejin@gmail.com otherwise I would have no way of responding to you. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could you please send the head gear where I can find it or whats the name ? if you can send an email to gezimport@hotmail.com
I will be very happy
by the way hope you are better now thanx in advance