Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A different kind of blogging

For some years now, I have shown my presence on the Internet through the free webpage service at geocities.com. Through that site, I have posted some personal reflections, as well as selected articles from the newspaper where I work.

Primarily, it was about life beyond work. About my journeys with the Big C. And many heart-and-soul pieces written by me and my wife.

Through that simple site, I have connected with many people, especially people on similar journeys from near and far.

This blog will be more or less the same. I will navigate some of the articles from my website at geocities to this blog and hopefully have more interaction with surfers. The other reason being that geocities will be closing down its free website service at the end of the year.

No comments: