Sunday, May 13, 2012

The all clear

Visitors may notice that I do not keep this blog as updated as my FaceBook. I am keeping this blog as it allows those who need the book Face to Face with Cancer to download the pdf editions here. Also, for those who follow my column, Sunday Starters (previously Monday Starters), I keep most of the articles here also though I am aware there may be missing links for the older ones.
Well, I wish to update the good news about my cancer journey. On April 23, I did the PET-CT scan and the results were all clear. See how happy I am, holding the test results. All organs are clear and the nose area, where the cancer was, is also clear. Praise God. If you want to comment, please also send me an email at ewejin@gmail.com. Somehow if you just post your comment here, there is no way I can connect to you in reply.


No comments: